Wednesday 23 June 2010

NIVA - FEVERISH DREAMS


Niva is a guy from Sweden who's previously recorded under the names of The QuietBoy and Audio Mjao and this will be his first release under this name, that happens to be his surname. The EP, called Feverish Dreams, will be out at the end of August. Not sure which format he'll choose for this (let's hope it has a vinyl release) but he's anticipated some tracks on his bandcamp page. Ghost in My Head, one of the tracks that will be included, is a dreamy tecno-pop anthem like Swedish people can do. And when I say tecno-pop I mean Chillwaave, Shoegaze and everything you want to add in here. I personally can't see any chill in here, though. You can check the other two tracks here. Meanwhile you can see them live around the Summer if you happen to live in Stockholm.


Niva - Ghost In My Head.mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment