Friday 28 May 2010

SUNVISOR


Some days ago I received an email by Sunvisor, a new duo from NY that sent me a song to check out and post on here if I liked it, and I sure did. Sky Dive couldn't be more perfect for Summer and actually, the day i received the song was the hottest day of the year so far in London, so it played perfectly with the sun on the background. It's warm as hell Chillwave, or what before Washed Out we used to call synth pop, with floating vocals and dreamy arrangements and samples. It's their first and only song available to listen to but they promised they'll have a whole EP on Summer. I hope it's as warm as this song and it doesn't get delayed until Autumn. It will be really sad and melancholic to hear it once the hot weather is gone, the days get shorter and we rescue our cardigans from the bottom of our wardrobes.


Sunvisor - Sky Dive.mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment